We offer a free consultation to all our clients to help them identify the ideal corporate structure for their business. We can advise on registering a business, choosing the right company type, filing documents with Companies House, etc., and outlining your legal obligations. We are here to offer advice and help.
We have helped hundreds of our clients set up their limited companies, which we can turn around very quickly and easily for you. In addition, we will work with you to estimate how much tax and national insurance you will need to pay during your tax year, keeping your accounts in ship shape!
1. Formation of limited companies, limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and public limited companies (PLCs)
2. Advising on Companies Acts compliance.
3. Conversion from a limited company to PLC status.
4. Preparation and submission of documents on the change of shareholders, directors, share capital, etc.
5. Maintenance of statutory books.
6. Preparation of annual confirmation statements.
7. Provision of registered office facilities.
8. Advising on Companies Acts compliance.
9. All other company secretarial procedures.
Whether you are an established business owner (trading as a sole trader) looking to incorporate or starting a new business through a Limited Company, we will ensure your company formation gets the perfect start.
We will advise you on choosing the proper company structure to decide on the ownership of your company, i.e. how many shareholders and how many shares each will have (known as their shareholding). In addition, ensuring that the Articles of Association and Memorandum of Articles meet your business requirements is crucial at the setup stage.
Our Free initial Consultant is available for anyone who need help for their businesses or individuals.
Request a call from us to discuss the details!
©2022 MICROTAX ACCOUNTANTS All Rights Reserved.